Saturday, September 3, 2011

Frames FINALLY!

FRAMES FOLLOW-UP
Remember this post from way way long ago?  
These frames I fell in love with the first time I saw them..
In the last post I struggled with what to put in the made over frames.  Back at Christmas I purchased a frame for a family pic that came with 3 black & white prints.  Last week it struck me to use the b&w's in the frames!!
What do you think of my $1.99 spray painted frame with my freebie black & white print?
The second is definitely my favorite!
Then the post about my inspiration to a frame wall.  I took the frames and just one color didn't seem enough.  
 So I used blue to compliment our current color scheme and a gloss to match the wall color.  Here is a link to the rooms journey (I just love to change it up!)

1 comment:

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...