Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tasty Tuesday - Ground Beef Stroganoff

IMG_5377 (640x480) (638x478)

Way too good not to share!

About a month ago I found this recipe at thecountrycook.net. It’s SO GOOOOOD!!!!!!! I’ve already made it 3 times this month! Ha!  I had never seen stroganoff done with ground beef before. I grew up eating it with strips of beef…which is the main reason I never made it. I’m cheap, what can I say?! 

This recipe is made with:

ground beef – onion – garlic – butter – beef broth – sour cream – cream of mushroom Soup – mushrooms – flour – salt & pepper – Egg Noodles

The first time I made it I skipped the mushrooms because I didn’t have any.

The second time, I made it exactly as the recipe states.

The third time, I used cream of celery soup instead of cream of mushroom. It was a risk but I was totally out of cr.of mushroom soup. It was still GREAT!

Want the recipe? Head over to Brandi’s website thecountrycook.net. She has a handy printable version for you, as well as several other recipes to drool over – no lie, your mouth WILL water…

Then, when you make it, invite me over so I can eat it with you because I can’t get enough. Mmmmm-mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...