Sunday, March 13, 2011

Road Trip!!

It's a cloudy Sunday afternoon and there is this spot in St Mary's Ohio I have been wanting to shop.  I saw this buffet cabinet on a ad they posted on Craigslist.com. It was listed for $40. We piled in the van and went for a drive (with the help of 'Betty' my pretty purple GPS).  We found www.grandlakemoving.com and the buffet/cabinet was as ugly as I had anticipated! 
PLUS they had already moved the price down to $30! 
Stay tuned for what this guy will look like when I am finished. 
While we were there my husband spotted this unique book shelf for $10!
And the girls spotted these (probably some young girls badge collection)
Including in this collection 4 'New Kids on The Block' badges! ALL for .75!

1 comment:

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...