Monday, March 7, 2011

Made By You Monday

Lou Lou Skip to My Lou...skip to my Lou my darlin'
Happy Monday EVERYONE :)
There's this awesome blog out there that I HAVE to share with you - especially if you love to make things as much as I do.
I love love love it! 

 

http://www.skiptomylou.org/ You have to check it out - especially today!  It's "Made by YOU Monday" & there are gobs of links to other blogs with terrific ideas of things to MAKE & DO!!!!



I've been browsing around this morning & am already inspired!  So far I've bookmarked posts for:

Scarf Tutorial made out of t-shirts!!! Some people blow me away with their clever ideas...

Framed Magnet Board thrifty & so useful - I NEED to do this as much as I WANT to do this.

Mix & Match Robot Activity that Caleb & Keston will TOTALLY love!

Anthro Bow Bag Tutorial I'm freaking out over this free pattern! Please God, give me time to make it!!

Several Kids Activities - like homemade watercolors, homemade kettle corn, Monster Goo, Ball Drop, & Homemade TOOTSIE ROLLS (WHAT!??!).

Awesome, I know!

1 comment:

  1. The t-shirt scarf looks really cool. I'd like to try it. When do you find time to do this stuff?
    Aunt B.

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...