Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jackpot!

I went to visit my sister and family a few weekends ago and of course we hit a local Goodwill.
Look what I found!
This great little bench was only 2.99!  Then it was time to decide what she would become - how I would transform her into something fabulous.... Hmmmm....  I had some primer and black spray paint left over from a prior make-over...  Then time for my favorite part - FABRIC - I could get lost for hours in Hobby Lobby, JoAnne's or Michaels, even Wal-Marts little fabric isle calls my name when I pass by...
I needed something bright and fun since her final destination would be in our girly girl bedroom make-over.  TA DA!
Total Cost: about $6.00 (Fabric 2.99, Paint 0.00, Primer 0.00, Staples 0.00, Bench 2.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...