Monday, February 28, 2011

Total Money Makeover Monday - My Favorite Ramsey Quotes

It's MONDAY...around here it's the Monday of payday week...BUT payday doesn't come till FRIDAY...SO this means we have 5 days till there's more $$$ in our pockets. I for one need a little 
MONEY MAKEOVER MOTIVATION!
There's not much left in our "spending budget" so we need to be mindful of our spending so we don't dip into money that's not meant to be spent - follow me?! To start our week off right I thought I'd turn to our money man,
Dave Ramsey,
for some i n s p i r a t i o n!

These are some of my favorite Ramsey quotes!

"If you will live like no one else,
later you can live like no one else."

"Act your wage."


"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have
to impress people we don't like."

"Pray like it all depends on God,
but work like it all depends on you."

"Broke people giving financial advice is like a shop teacher with missing fingers."

"Success is a pile of failure that you are standing on."

"People resist change much like a 2 year-old resists having his diaper changed. It might be stinky, but it's warm and it's all mine!"


If you want to listen to Dave's radio show today and REALLY get motivated...click HERE. (DO IT!)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!!
    I came across a stack of DVD's " Town Hall for Hope with Dave Ramsey". Do you have that? I was thinking of mailing you and your sibs each a copy. It was taped April 23, 2009 and it's 90 min. long. Speaks of capitalism, market fluctuations, Great Depression comparisons, etc. Pretty interesting stuff. Let me know if you want a copy.
    Aunt B.

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...