Friday, February 11, 2011

Flashback Friday...

 Who does this baby look like?

 Look at those ears :)

Okay, so this flashback really isn't my flashback...since I was too young to remember, but it will be a flashback for my mom & dad.  I thought this post would be appropriate since my previous post featured pictures of Eli. We often hear people say that Eli looks so much like Andy. These pictures might change the opinions of some. For SO long I thought he was the spitting image of his daddy, but then when I came across these pictures I was amazed.

I do have flashbacks of the wall decor though...I remember it all! Wow, aren't we all glad that times have changed?! Ewww...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He does look like you! Mom always said she thought Eli looked more like Beth. I think Keston looks like our family more. Caleb is definitely a good mix! I would love to give that little Eli a little squeeze!!! Oh, and what are the Colorado Springs Ads below all about? Thinking of a visit?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...