Monday, January 24, 2011

I made myself a snowball...

I made myself a snowball
As pefect as could be
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
And let it sleep with me
I made it some pajamas
And a pillow for it's head
But then last night
He ran away
But first he wet the bed
(Shel Silverstein)

 That poem is an ode to my high school days...I'll save that explaination for another post! Personally, I'm rather tired of all the snow. But when I see how much fun Caleb & Keston have in it, it makes this time of year a little more bearable.

 making snowballs with mittens isn't the easiest job...
but somebody's got to do it!

 Got cha, Keston!


As happy as they look, I know they can't wait to be back in their shorts, digging for worms, swimming in Grandpa and Grandma's pond, peeing outside & collecting bugs in Jiff jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...