Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Thanks for checking out our blog! I hope to get started on it soon, but for now I'm enjoying Christmas with my family. I had hoped to have some posts with pictures up before now, BUT as you can imagine my life as a stay at home momma of 3 gets pretty crazy sometimes!! It's been quite a year though so I'm excited to share a reflection post with you very soon. But for now I MUST enjoy the moment - What a wonderful time of year this is! A time of wonder and SO much joy in our lives. God bless you and your family today and into the new year.

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment on our blog voss411.com! Matt has a Nikon D70 Digital SLR, and we also have a Canon point and shoot. And iPhone 4's. Most of the Christmas pictures were taken on the Nikon.

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...